Dereon (eFashion Solutions)

Common on Cousin's Death-- 'Been a Tough Time'


http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/09/0923_common_bn.jpg

Common has broken his silence about his cousin's tragic death last week -- thanking everyone for their support during the 'tough time.'

Common posted the following on his blog:

"Man, I want to thank each and every person who sent their love and condolences about my cousin, Ajile Turner.

It has definitely been a tough time for me and my family, but as GOD always does he assures us that everything will be alright.

I believe that you all's support is just another way of assuring it.

I thank you once again. God Bless."


As we first reported, Ajile Turner was killed in a motorcycle accident in Brooklyn on Friday night.


TurboCashGenerator.com







No comments: