Dereon (eFashion Solutions)

ShaQ Rejected At White House


Let me in pretty please, come on Obama we brothers man--nobody says no to shaq, what your not a cavaliers fan-- damn. oh you gonna turn your back on me now, 'sniff sniff' i'm shaq 'sniff sniff'

Despite a basketball loving president and a collection of sports stars seen wandering the White House grounds, today they apparently turned away a big one -- Shaquille O'neal.

Since Friday, The Big Witness has wondered if he's famous enough to flash nothing more than a smile at the Secret Service to stroll straight into Obama's home? No appointment or nothing. He even took and impromptu survey on a D.C. sports radio show:

"Check this out, I got on a nice suit, I'm in D.C. paying a visit, I jump out of a cab in front of the White House, I don't use none of my political or law enforcement connections. If I go to the gate and say, 'Hey, I'm in town, I would like to see the President,' do I get in, or do I not get in?" Shaq asked. Seriously.

Well, on Sunday afternoon, Shaq arrived in D.C., where he's getting ready to host "Monday Night Raw" at the Verizon Center, and promptly tweeted that he was headed over to the White House A few hours later.



Match.com - View Photos of Singles Free


No comments: