Dereon (eFashion Solutions)

Ashton Kutcher: Why I Love Twitter


Actor and avid tweeter Ashton Kutcher opened up at the Fortune Brainstorm: Tech Summit about why he loves twitter, and how he keeps up with his followers.


When asked why he likes the website, Ashton responded, "One, I find it fun. I find it entertaining. Two, I think it gives you an ability to stay in tune with your audience and trends, what people are finding interesting. But also, it gives me a great platform to syndicate content on."

Kutcher also opened up on how he's been so successful tweeting and connecting with his fans. "I don't have 3 million followers because I'm a really good poster. I have them because I'm famous... Unless movie stars can leverage the platforms to keep themselves relevant, they are going to become less and less relevant... I think it's really a survival tactic."


Gun_twitterguy3 @Twitterguy2: i just shot you dude-- Twitterguy2 @Gun_twitterguy3: dude you just killed me-- Guntwitterguy3 @Twitterguy2: dude relax, you just need to learn better survival tactics on twitter from Ashton Kutcher in his book "Twitter Survival Tactics 101--Twitterguy2 @Gun_twitterguy3: thanks dude, righteous

Worlds Largest Sugar Daddy Dating Site


Hot Deal on Motorola Pink RAZR Unlocked
Special Limited Edition Dolce & Gabbana Gold MOTORLively Up Yourself with Cool Jamaican Flag Skinz a

No comments: